How to Use Support
Before You Contact Support
We ask our customers to follow some simple rules to make our support system run smoothly. New clients sometimes submit a support ticket with several issues listed, and we’ll commonly remind them of these rules. We love to solve your issues, but we need your help in keeping this system organized and efficient.
- Client must have an active CloudAccess.net account
- Client must open a Support Ticket
- Client must open a ticket before calling our Support
- Requests must be submitted by support ticket through Client Area
- Tickets must be submitted to the appropriate department
- Ticket must include: screenshot, URL, thorough explanation of the problem or detailed steps on how to recreate the problem
- One request per ticket: Excessive requests in one ticket will be closed immediately
- Anything outside of standard support will be handled by Professional Services. Professional Services hourly rates apply. See more information below.
How to Submit a Ticket
- Login to your Client Area
- Click on the 'Submit Support Ticket' button
- Pick the appropriate support department
- Give a detailed description of the problem you are having
- Provide us with screenshots and/or the link to the frontend problem, or state the area of the backend Administrator that is having a problem
Chrome: Quick Markup (must save as .png file when you export your image)
Auto Close of Support Tickets
Tickets with priority "Waiting for Reply" will be held in the system for up to 7 days before the ticket is closed. We will assume since the ticket was not responded to that the issue has been resolved. If assistance is still needed, our clients can reopen or create a new ticket.